12-Way Vertical Mounted Surge Protected PDU-UK Sockets/PDU-12WS-V-SP-1U
Are you looking to protect your valuable Networking, IT, or Telco infrastructure from damaging voltage surges? Need a low-cost but effective solution for wide-scale deployment that prohibits the usage of full-scale UPS systems?
The LMS Power PDU-12WS-V-SP-1U is a high-quality surge-protected, vertically mounted PDU (Power Distribution Unit) that simply fits within the universal mounting brackets of data, telecom, and server cabinets.
Providing piece-of-mind of integral electrical surge protection against common power surges and electrical spikes to devices including Ethernet Switches, Servers, UPS, NAS, and of course cabinet accessories including cooling fan trays.
Robust, alloy design complete with rackmount brackets fitted, high-quality Neon Switch, and of course UK output sockets together with high quality, BSI-fitted
13 Amp UK plug.
- Standard UK 3-Pin power outlets for your appliances
- Built-in surge protection for critical device protection
- 1U vertically mounted attaches to internal profiles
- Neon On/Off Rocker switch to prevent accidental turn-off
- Create instant power feeds to your data, telecom, or server cabinets
- Provide effective power for cabinet cooling fans, UPS systems
- Ideal as stand-alone trailing sockets outside the cabinet
- Chassis 1U vertical PDU with mounting brackets
- Output Sockets 12 UK 3-PIN Sockets
- Power Input Fitted UK 3PIN BSI Plug 13 Amp
- Flex Length 1.8 meters (approx)
- Power Control On/Off Rocker Switch (illuminated)
- Power Rating 4000 Watts (approx) Surge Protected
- Voltage Surge Protected Power Distribution
- MOV (metal oxide varistor) Surge technology
- TSD (transient suppression diode) Spike prevention
- Surge system LED confirmation
- Standard vertical design for Enclosure fitment
- Standard UK type sockets; rated 13A; 12 Way
- Protected neon On/Off Switch
- Generous 1.8 approx. meter high-load UK cable
- 1 x 12-Way Vertical Mounted Surge Protected PDU-UK Sockets