24 Port 1U Rackmount CAT5E UTP Patch Panel/PPAN-24-LC2
Quality Category5e Patching Solutions
Need a robust but cost-effective regular Category5e Patch Panel for your business or telco application?
The updated LMS Data PPAN-24-LC2 is a performance, fully gigabit-compliant rear IDC punch-down patch panel for installations of all sizes and port counts. Ideal for current and future networking applications including Multimedia VoIP, converged IP, and other LAN duties. 1U standard height, robust alloy construction with port numbering and bespoke port ID’ing if required. Standard KATT (Krone) rear IDC and color coding for EIA-568A/B termination. High-integrity RJ45 ports with nickel-plated connections to assure good conductivity, even after multiple cable insertions.
- Rackmount 19" form factor with 1U height
- Suitable for CAT5 and CAT5e UTP Ethernet cables
- Quality pressed Steel construction with individual port labeling
- Gold over Nickel plated jack contacts.
- Phosphor Bronze & Nickel plated IDC terminals.
- IDC terminals accept 22 to 26AWG solid and stranded wires
- Rear mount IDC connection block, KRONE compatible
- Horizontal Punch Down
- 24-Port UTP RJ45 Patch Panel - 1U height design
- Exceeds gigabit compliance for faster data speeds
- Exceeds current category 5e performance
- TIA-EIA-568A or TIA-EIA568B color-coded terminations
- Phosphor bronze and Nickel IDC connectors
- Supports 22 to 26 AWG conductor diameters
- Port identification and labeling facility
- Bundled cage nuts for cabinet attachment
- 1 x 24 Port 1U Rackmount CAT5E UTP Patch Panel