24 Port 1U Vertical Rackmount CAT6 UTP Patch Panel Plus Back Bar/(PPAN-24-C6-VLC)
Add quality category 6 patching to your network
Upgrading your existing cat5e or even starting from scratch with a new category 6 network can be expensive. Not with LMS Data.
The new LMS Data PPAN-24-C6-VLC is a low-cost but importantly, high-quality, 24-way cat5e UTP Patch Panel for all your structured cabling, gigabit ethernet, or VoIP applications. Housed in a robust 1U high enclosure with a standard, 19-inch wide form factor means it's ideal for all structured, server, or broadcast-type cabinets. Also incorporated is a newly developed vertical punch-down IDC which offers standard AWG copper cores a secure connection thus reducing attenuation and thus increasing signal qualities over all ethernet, VoIP, and other IP networking scenarios.
- 24 RJ46 Ports for CAT6 Ethernet Cables
- Cable management with rear cover
- 1U high standard 19-inch format
- Color coding for TIA-EIA-568A/B2.1
- Quality pressed Steel construction
- Gold over nickel-plated jack contacts.
- KATT (Krone-AT&T) Vertical punch down
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet compatible
- 24-Port, 19-inch wide category 6 patch panel
- Compact and robust 1U form-factor design
- Exceeds current category 6 performance
- TIA-EIA-568A/B2.1with Krone AT&T (KATT) IDC
- Phosphor bronze and Nickel IDC connectors
- Gold over Nickel IDC connectors RJ45 connectors
- Supports 22 to 26 AWG conductor diameters
- Port identification and labeling facility
- Bundled cage nuts for cabinet attachment
- 1 x 24 Port 1U Vertical Rackmount CAT6 UTP Patch Panel Plus Back Bar