36U 19" Cabinet 800X800 Floor Standing Data Rack/CAB-FE-36U-88NA
Enterprise Level Quality With A Competitive Edge.
Quality and flexibility with bundled accessories help make your enterprise-level installations much more cost-effective.
The new LMS Data EcoNetCab range of Enterprise-level data cabinets, all of which are professionally assembled in the UK come with the quality and features you’ve come to expect from LMS Data. Available for a choice of professional installation scenarios, built from the ground up with quality alloys, robust powder coating, and of course features to make pre and post-installation easy, including adjustable front and rear ETSI 19-inch mount posts, gland plates, removable side panels and left/right hinged front safety glass door and solid rear door.
Offering excellent quality coupled with value for money, this new 36U 800mm deep Data Cabinet Server Enclosure is ideal for use as an IT Data system, Network Storage NAS cabinet, or telecom installation, no matter how big or small. Designed to exacting standards, the Data Cabinet Rack Mount Rack range offers total networking and high-valued IT device containment, coupled with ease of installation and accessibility for post maintenance. Used throughout both Public and Private Sector installations across the UK and Europe, these Data Cabinets feature genuine useful features including superior hot air venting (both passive and active), heavy-duty vertical uprights both front and back with can be fully adjusted, and multiple cable entry points for correct cable placement.
Supplied as standard with a host of fitted accessories including fitted fan tray, front cable management tray, vented shelf, castors, and jacking feet together with M6 captive nut and bolt kit. Saving you both time and money for all your professional data installations.
- Ideal for Rackmountable Switches, Rackmount UPS, and PABX systems
- 36U H1780mm x W800mm x D800mm is ideal for most IT/telecom/CCTV systems
- Universal 19" design supports all Rackmount active and passive products
- Superior ventilation with the inclusion of a roof-mounted Fan Tray cluster and venting slots throughout
- Quality construction means your hardware stays protected for longer
- Useful design features including front U numbering, multiple cable entry points, and left/right door placement
- Removable side panels with special, together with high-quality locks on the front Glass door (options available)
- FREE front left/right vertical cable containment system
- Bundled accessories include FREE: Castors, Jacking Feet, Cage Nuts, and Bolts.
- Available pre-built or flat packed
- Assembled in the UK
- Standard, UK type Free Standing Enclosure
- RAL9044 Black powder-coated
- Weight: 115kg
- Dimensions: 800(width) x800(depth) x1780mm (height)
- ETSI standard 19" Front and Rear vertical profiles
- 2.00mm thick vertical profiles and fully adjustable
- Up to 800Kg static load capacity (ideal for Telecoms, Data applications)
- Integral Electrical Earth connector for improved electrical compliance
- Lockable front Glass Door (Tempered safety glass)
- Lockable rear door
- Front and Rear doors are fully reversible
- Removable side panels to allow post-installation maintenance
- Front, rear, and top vented slots for improved airflow
- Multiple cable entry points to aid easy cabling routing
- Attached are shipping/standard-duty castors with adjustable jacking feet
- 1 x 36U 19" Cabinet 800X800 Floor Standing Data Rack