42U 19" Cabinet 800X600 Floor Standing Data Rack/CAB-FE-42U-86NA
Enterprise Level Quality With A Competitive Edge.
Quality and flexibility with bundled accessories help make your enterprise-level installations much more cost-effective.
The LMS Data ValuCab Enterprise edition cabinets come in a variety of heights, widths, and depths so will be ideal for almost all professional applications including that of data centers, IT departments, and PBX exchanges in both enterprise, SME, and public sector installations.
The UK assembled means quality assurance is built in. Together with a superior manufacturing process, fully adjustable front and rear 19-inch uprights, choice of cable entry points, left-right hinged safety glass door, and ease of post-installation is assured thanks to removable side panels and rear door.
Offering excellent quality coupled with value for money, this new 42U 600mm deep Data Cabinet Server Enclosure is ideal for use as an IT Data system, Network Storage NAS cabinet, or telecom installation, no matter how big or small. Designed to exacting standards, the Data Cabinet Rack Mount Rack range offers total networking and high-valued IT device containment, coupled with ease of installation and accessibility for post maintenance. Used throughout both Public and Private Sector installations across the UK and Europe, these Data Cabinets feature genuine useful features including superior hot air venting (both passive and active), heavy-duty vertical uprights both front and back with can be fully adjusted, and multiple cable entry points for correct cable placement.
Bundled with castors, jacking feet, and M6 captive screw assembly kit, the ValuCab also enjoys the vast amount of LMS Data accessories for the Enterprise edition series.
- Ideal for Rackmountable Switches, Rackmount UPS, and PABX systems
- 42U H2050 x W800mm x D600mm is ideal for most IT/telecom/CCTV systems
- Universal 19" design supports all Rackmount active and passive products
- Superior ventilation with the inclusion of a roof-mounted Fan Tray cluster and venting slots throughout
- Quality construction means your hardware stays protected for longer
- Useful design features including front U numbering, multiple cable entry points, and left/right door placement
- FREE front left/right vertical cable containment system
- Removable side panels with special, together with high-quality locks on the front Glass door (options available)
- Bundled accessories include FREE: Castors, Jacking Feet, Cage Nuts, and Bolts.
- Available pre-built or flat-packed
- Assembled in the UK
- Standard, UK type Free Standing Enclosure
- RAL9044 Black powder-coated
- Weight: 90kg
- Dimensions: 800 (width) x600((depth) x2050mm (height)
- ETSI standard 19" Front and Rear vertical profiles
- 2.00mm thick vertical profiles and fully adjustable
- Up to 800Kg static load capacity (ideal for Telecoms, Data applications)
- Integral Electrical Earth connector for improved electrical compliance
- Lockable front Glass Door (Tempered safety glass)
- Lockable rear door
- Front and Rear doors are fully reversible
- Removable side panels to allow post-installation maintenance
- Front, rear, and top vented slots for improved airflow
- Multiple cable entry points to aid easy cabling routing
- Attached are shipping/standard-duty castors with adjustable jacking feet
- 1 x 42U 19" Cabinet 800X600 Floor Standing Data Rack