50 Port 2U Rackmount CAT3/TELCO 4-Pin Patch Panel/PPAN-50-T-4P
The LMS Data PPAN-50-T-4P is a 50-Port enhanced CAT3 and Telecommunications Patch Panel for working in low bandwidth applications of that of legacy PABX Telco applications.
Fully certified to CAT3/Telco standards allowing typical voice call cables to be terminated and thus patched via the 4-PIN front connection ports.
Long-life, nickel-plated female ports are coupled with a vertically designed Krone(tm) IDC terminal IDC together with a rear cable management bar and tabs.
- Certified CAT3/TELCO 50 Way Patch Panel
- Standard 6-Pin Ports with Krone(tm) IDC Punchdown
- 2u High means it fits in the smallest of data cabinets
- Office and Educational Sector PBX Telecom Installations
- Ideal for PBX Telco Switches, Alarm Systems, and Legacy Systems
- Create fault-tolerant Voice Ports by simply patching ports
- 50-Way 2U High, 19” Wide Form Factor
- Ideal for Telco and CAT3 type low bandwidth applications
- Certified to ISO/IEC-11801 specifications, 4-pin
- Krone® style rear horizontal IDC with 200+ insertion cycle
- Gold-plated sockets for improved data flow and reduced resistance
- 22-26AWG Data Cable compatible
- Insulation resistance approx. 1000Mohms
- Contact resistance approx. 7Mohms
- Integral rear cable management anchor points
- Quality metal casing with front Port Numbering
- 1 x 50 Port 2U Rackmount CAT3/TELCO 4-Pin Patch Panel